Since 2010, Transpire has built a business that cares deeply about and invests in its people. While we work on creating transformative digital experiences for our clients, it’s our people who make it happen – with their smarts, passion, skills and experiences. We know that without them, there is no Transpire.
Great Place to Work are the global authority on workplace culture, and the Certification recognises employers who create an outstanding employee experience. The pathway to certification is a two-step process that includes an employee survey and a culture questionnaire, which are then analysed and benchmarked against the world’s best companies.
In going through the assessment process, Transpire scored 90% overall, while 100% of women agreed that it is a great place to work.
Josh Guest, Transpire CEO said: “Our certification as a Great Place To Work is amazing feedback from our team and a badge we will wear very proudly. An amazing workplace culture is not something that comes from me or the leadership team – it’s the team themselves that create it. Our job is to listen and remove any blockers so they feel like Transpire is a place they belong, and they can thrive at work and in everything else they do.”
Some of the steps that Transpire have taken in recent years to support the employee experience and develop the workplace culture include:
- A employee-led diversity and inclusion working group with a budget and mandate to implement positive change
- A technology allowance of $1000 per employee per year
- A training budget of $1500 per employee per year plus the time off to make it happen
- Up to 5 days of additional leave based on tenure
- Flexible working arrangements, inclusive of the ability to work from home, office or anywhere, and the option to arrange your hours around your life
Importantly, the work to develop an outstanding employee experience doesn’t end with certification.
“In recent years our working situation has changed dramatically and the years ahead will no doubt be the same. Transpire will continue to listen and adapt and ensure we remain an employer of choice.” said Josh Guest.
For further enquiries please contact Charlie Syme at email@example.com.